Wednesday, May 21, 2014

~ Rebekah Grace ~

This beautiful woman here is my sister-in-law.

 Its like a photographers dream! Pretty sister! A pretty not just seen on the outside...but in the inward beauty her soul holds. And that beauty is beautiful because of Who put it there.
Not to mention my husband has two other gorgeous sisters....and NIECES.....AND yet another sister-in-law to be, coming this Saturday! And then I have his mother and my mother. Oh my. Also on my side......gorgeous sister....gorgeous sister-in-laws and MORE nieces. And this is just the pretty side...I haven't even mentioned the handsome side. ;)





 The Lord has richly blessed me as a photographer. People. Different faces, different skin, different smiles. I love it.


Because of Jesus,

Abby Lyn

No comments :

Post a Comment